EverlyWell and Any Lab Test Now are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective EverlyWell VS Any Lab Test Now comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $189.00
- One of the most impressive testing portfolios on the market
- Quick testing procedures without any previous appointments
- Budget-friendly pricing policy to fit everybody's budget
- Price: $129.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
- Submitted By Mick Thompson on 12/14/2017Excellent service and very fast results!
- Submitted By Justing Beird on 10/22/2017Great company, but i wish they had a store closer to my neighborhood.
- Submitted By Michael Sheen on 09/12/2017They took my sample and sent me home in less than 10 minutes. Now i'm waiting for my results.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 09/08/2017The support guy really took the time to hear me out and answered all of my questions so that even a baby can u8nderstand what's going on.
Any Lab Test Now is a franchise-based company with more than 160 store locations spread all across the US. It partnered with numerous reputable brands in order to bring one of the most impressive testing portfolios to its customers. Read our dedicated Any Lab Test Now review to learn all about the company, its policies, and available services.