EverlyWell VS LetsGetChecked
With the number of new STD cases in the US hitting an all-time high, taking care of your sexual health is more important than ever. If you have made the smart decision to get tested but cannot decide between EverlyWell and LetsGetChecked, we can help you make up your mind in a matter of minutes. View our detailed EverlyWell VS LetsGetChecked comparison below and find out which company can provide a higher quality of service and make the whole process less uncomfortable.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $199.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa on 05/08/2019Waited for my results way longer than they said I would.
- Submitted By Just Matthew on 01/28/2019Lets get checked was my service of choice for testing but I didn’t know they offered their services in Canada as well. Been with them for more than 3 years now whatever I need and I’m also doing routine preventive tests every 6 months.
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By Jack 111 on 05/18/2019Apart from receiving my results much quicker than any walk-in clinic would be able to do it, my report was also reviewed by a physician, which always puts my mind at ease.
- Submitted By Maria on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t even know Everlywell did STD tests, but you never know until you need them so I’m glad the company I’ve been using for years also has that in its portfolio. Great service, as always.
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
LetsGetChecked is a reputable technology-based platform that connects individuals in need of quick and reliable health tests with some of the best screening facilities in the world. It was launched in 2014 and currently has offices in the US, the UK, and Canada. Read more about the company and its services in our comprehensive LetsGetChecked review.