If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective LetsGetChecked VS EverlyWell comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $189.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
LetsGetChecked is a reputable technology-based platform that connects individuals in need of quick and reliable health tests with some of the best screening facilities in the world. It was launched in 2014 and currently has offices in the US, the UK, and Canada. Read more about the company and its services in our comprehensive LetsGetChecked review.