With the number of new STD cases in the US hitting an all-time high, taking care of your sexual health is more important than ever. If you have made the smart decision to get tested but cannot decide between EverlyWell and myLAB Box, we can help you make up your mind in a matter of minutes. View our detailed EverlyWell VS myLAB Box comparison below and find out which company can provide a higher quality of service and make the whole process less uncomfortable.
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $199.00
- Numerous FDA-approved testing solutions & accurate results
- CLIA testing laboratory with certification in all 50 states
- Budget-friendly prices paired with quick turnaround times
- Price: $79.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
- Submitted By Ben Young on 06/01/2018I would give ZERO star !. I paid for HPV test and they DID NOT do the HPV test. I called and there was NO live operator or staff answering my call! I got a voice mail and NO ONE returned the call.
- Submitted By Mia Michaels on 11/06/2017Quick and convenient but I have to admit I didn't get that professional vibe from mylab.
- Submitted By Thomas Spader on 08/16/2017Great service and results in just 3 days!
- Submitted By Luke Goldstein on 07/29/2017Not overly satisfied with the service. It took so much time for the kit to reach my address.
MyLAB Box is a relatively young company launched in 2013 in Los Angeles, California. It offers FDA-approved solutions in all 50 states and incorporates the true at-home STD testing model. Read our myLAB Box review to learn all about the company and its array of testing solutions and hear our opinion on its service and implemented policies.