With the number of new STD cases in the US hitting an all-time high, taking care of your sexual health is more important than ever. If you have made the smart decision to get tested but cannot decide between EverlyWell and Personalabs , we can help you make up your mind in a matter of minutes. View our detailed EverlyWell VS Personalabs comparison below and find out which company can provide a higher quality of service and make the whole process less uncomfortable.
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $189.00
- More than 300 different testing solutions and 2,300 locations
- Physician directed testing to assist indecisive patients
- Price: $281.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
- Submitted By Male on 11/29/2017Good service and very friendly user support.
- Submitted By Ann Mills on 11/03/2017I had to wait around 10 days for my results!
- Submitted By Dr. Jericho on 10/21/2017Great company but I think they should up the number of labs since I had to drive quite a while before reaching the nearest location.
- Submitted By Peter Green on 08/28/2017So many tests to choose from overwhelmed me a bit but a quality doctor's consultation really cleared some things up.
Personalabs is a reputable provider of numerous lab testing solutions founded back in 2006. The company partnered with LabCorp to bring more than 2,300 lab locations and 300+ different testing solutions to its users. Read our in-depth Personalabs review to learn more about its range of services and the testing procedures implemented by the company.