LetsGetChecked and PlushCare are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this LetsGetChecked VS PlushCare comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- The company offers numerous testing solutions and locations
- The testing procedure is very simple, providing accurate results
- BBB accreditation and a highly experienced team of physicians
- Price: $45.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By Wanda on 11/30/2017Saves time and energy when you feel ill.
- Submitted By Jillian Walsh on 10/11/2017Excellent service but not the best choice if you have terrible internet like me.
- Submitted By Jack Mills on 09/21/2017For just 99 bucks I get to choose my own doctor and schedule an appointment whenever I want without ever leaving my house!!!
- Submitted By Gretchen Thomas on 09/05/2017They could definitely expand its service. Other than that, I like the business model.
LetsGetChecked is a reputable technology-based platform that connects individuals in need of quick and reliable health tests with some of the best screening facilities in the world. It was launched in 2014 and currently has offices in the US, the UK, and Canada. Read more about the company and its services in our comprehensive LetsGetChecked review.