PlushCare and LetsGetChecked are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective PlushCare VS LetsGetChecked comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- The company offers numerous testing solutions and locations
- The testing procedure is very simple, providing accurate results
- BBB accreditation and a highly experienced team of physicians
- Price: $45.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa on 05/08/2019Waited for my results way longer than they said I would.
- Submitted By Just Matthew on 01/28/2019Lets get checked was my service of choice for testing but I didn’t know they offered their services in Canada as well. Been with them for more than 3 years now whatever I need and I’m also doing routine preventive tests every 6 months.
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By Jenny from the block on 03/18/2019Decent prices for an excellent service and you can even get treatment plans.
- Submitted By John Hall on 10/14/2018Thank god for PlushCare urgent care! Apart from offering the best service in my area, they are also much cheaper than your regular clinics and the physicians are very nice and professional. Moreover, I gather the company has numerous pharmaceutical partners so they can hook you up with pretty much anything you need.
- Submitted By Wanda on 11/30/2017Saves time and energy when you feel ill.
- Submitted By Jillian Walsh on 10/11/2017Excellent service but not the best choice if you have terrible internet like me.
LetsGetChecked is a reputable technology-based platform that connects individuals in need of quick and reliable health tests with some of the best screening facilities in the world. It was launched in 2014 and currently has offices in the US, the UK, and Canada. Read more about the company and its services in our comprehensive LetsGetChecked review.