Rapid STD Testing and STD Test Express are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective Rapid STD Testing VS STD Test Express comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- High-quality testing solutions with 4,000 labs in the US
- Simple and completely confidential testing procedures
- Accurate results and professional live chat support
- Price: $198.00
- Multitude of STD testing solutions available to customers
- Budget-friendly testing options and accurate final results
- CLIA-certified testing labs and experienced medical teams
- Price: $198.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brenda on 04/13/2019I’ve been using STDcheck like forever now and Rapid Testing is a nice alternative way to get their tests I suppose. Ordered only once but you get STDcheck tests so have to give it a 5.
- Submitted By Ian Jefferson on 12/10/2017I later realized I can just buy all these tests on the original site.
- Submitted By Tina Shaw on 10/19/2017Live chat support took quite a while to answer all my questions.
- Submitted By Jack on 09/30/2017I never realized it was this simple. It also costs less than going to any clinic that I know of.
- Submitted By Amanda L. on 06/21/2018Ordered testing on a Monday, went to the lab on a Tuesday and was not contacted until the following Wednesday to let me know the lab messed up a specimen for the Trich that takes 5 days to come back. Working in medicine, I am very understanding of issues like that and know that the labs error is not a reflection of this company as they are simply the middle man in ordering the tests. Since it had been about 9 days I called the company to ask for the results of my other tests as this was a very stressful waiting period for me. Care representative on the phone was very nice and understanding but informed me that without the results for the Trich test, my testing was not considered complete and would not be released. Unable to bare the stress of waiting another 5 business days, I had to cancel that test completely in order to receive my other results (could place another order for the test at a full price). This is a policy that needs to be changed for the benefit of your customers and potentially public health had any of my results been positive.
- Submitted By IGOR R ARZUMANOV on 04/09/2018The Worst experience of my life. After providing blood sample my was in pain and the next day I had a bruise on half of my arm. This is the frit time I have such a big hematoma, and my arm still hurts. The worst part after waiting 5 days for results I receive a message “The laboratory is unable to process at this time due to insufficient sample.” I provided 2 test tubes of my blood by the way. Had to call multiple times, to explain the issue. Supervisor always unavailable they promise to call back but they do not. Had to provide another blood sample at different lab but after 3 days waiting still not getting a result. Waste of money, waist of valuable time and were injured. If I knew I would just go to my physician doctor where results are ready in 2 days, and I never had issues like that.
- Submitted By Milo Jankins on 11/22/2017Quick results and a very knowledgeable support team.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 06/29/2017Really good prices that allow people to test more often.
Rapid STD Testing is a division of Rapid Screening Center launched to cover testing for the most common sexually transmitted infections in the US. It collaborates with STDCheck, the best STD testing provider on the market. Learn more about the company and all of its important features in our dedicated in-depth Rapid STD Testing review.