LetsGetChecked and Personalabs are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this LetsGetChecked VS Personalabs comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- More than 300 different testing solutions and 2,300 locations
- Physician directed testing to assist indecisive patients
- Price: $281.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By Male on 11/29/2017Good service and very friendly user support.
- Submitted By Ann Mills on 11/03/2017I had to wait around 10 days for my results!
- Submitted By Dr. Jericho on 10/21/2017Great company but I think they should up the number of labs since I had to drive quite a while before reaching the nearest location.
- Submitted By Peter Green on 08/28/2017So many tests to choose from overwhelmed me a bit but a quality doctor's consultation really cleared some things up.
Personalabs is a reputable provider of numerous lab testing solutions founded back in 2006. The company partnered with LabCorp to bring more than 2,300 lab locations and 300+ different testing solutions to its users. Read our in-depth Personalabs review to learn more about its range of services and the testing procedures implemented by the company.