EverlyWell and STDcheck are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective EverlyWell VS STDcheck comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $199.00
- Reliable and completely anonymous STD testing procedures
- Unique 10-test panel performed in a CLIA-certified laboratory
- Simple testing procedures with very fast turnaround times
- Price: $198.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack 111 on 05/18/2019Apart from receiving my results much quicker than any walk-in clinic would be able to do it, my report was also reviewed by a physician, which always puts my mind at ease.
- Submitted By Maria on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t even know Everlywell did STD tests, but you never know until you need them so I’m glad the company I’ve been using for years also has that in its portfolio. Great service, as always.
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Sarah on 04/04/2019It’s quick, it’s accurate, and most importantly, it is completely discreet so I didn’t have to worry about anyibody finding out.
- Submitted By User 47 on 02/24/2019Testing for STDs is embarrassing stuff and I couldn’t believe I could do it all online without having to wait in lines and crowded clinics. Very elegant way of going about it.
- Submitted By William R. on 01/20/2018Excellent service and a good selection of different tests. Everything is done quickly and discreetly and you won’t even have your STD testing on the credit card report.
- Submitted By Martha Jennings on 10/26/2017I'm extremely satisfied with the service, no paperwork, no waiting in line, it's all done in less than 5 minutes.
STDcheck is a reputable provider of discreet testing for HIV and all the most common STDs in the US. The company, which was founded seven years ago in Houston, Texas, offers highly professional consultations 24/7. Read our STDcheck review for a detailed overview of the company itself and its wide set of available services.