PlushCare and EverlyWell are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective PlushCare VS EverlyWell comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- The company offers numerous testing solutions and locations
- The testing procedure is very simple, providing accurate results
- BBB accreditation and a highly experienced team of physicians
- Price: $45.00
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $189.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Wanda on 11/30/2017Saves time and energy when you feel ill.
- Submitted By Jillian Walsh on 10/11/2017Excellent service but not the best choice if you have terrible internet like me.
- Submitted By Jack Mills on 09/21/2017For just 99 bucks I get to choose my own doctor and schedule an appointment whenever I want without ever leaving my house!!!
- Submitted By Gretchen Thomas on 09/05/2017They could definitely expand its service. Other than that, I like the business model.
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
PlushCare is a young company focused on internal medicine and urgent care. Apart from offering numerous testing solutions, it also utilizes the achievements of modern telemedicine to offer its users high-quality clinical health care from a distance. Read our PlushCare review to learn all about the company, its services, and testing process.