STD Testing 24/7 and EverlyWell are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective STD Testing 24/7 VS EverlyWell comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- Screening panels for the most common STDs in the United States
- CLIA-certified labs and FDA-approved STD testing solutions
- Accurate and reliable results with 24/7 live customer support
- Price: $199.95
- True at-home STD testing with simple and easy procedures
- CLIA-certified laboratory and reliable testing solutions
- Accurate results and free phone/video consultations
- Price: $189.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenny on 12/22/2017Much cheaper than doing the test in the hospital.
- Submitted By Male on 11/28/2017I got my test results the very next day!
- Submitted By Josh Green on 10/21/2017Excellent service, but I still had to drive quite a while to reach the closes lab.
- Submitted By Leslie Baird on 10/11/2017The only company with live support as far as I know.
- Submitted By alicia on 05/26/2018So I purchased the std test, was easy to use and get the samples needed, Days later I get a call saying im positive on Herpes 2, of course I was in shock and the lady on the phone was compleately unsesitive about it, every question I asked seemed to bother her, I asked how reliable this test was and she told me "you have herpes ok, you have a 2.1 and anything over 1.1 is considered a positive, so you have herpes ok", which I found extremely rude, people giving those results need understand how sensitive the subject is. After hanging up I started doing alit of reserch, and found that a positive between 1.1 and 3.5 have 50% chance of being a false positive, 50%!!!! You would think a company that does this testing would know that, an would understand how dangerous is giving a false positive, there is a reason why the cdc doesn't recomend this tests to patients without any symptoms. Anyway after finding out this I called to ask my value (because I couldn't remember and you don't get a detailed report on your test), and nobody seemen to know what I was talking about, they kept transfering to diferent departments and many didn't even knew what kind of test it was, finally after week and a half and talking to someone different every day finally someone gave me my value, a week and a half with the stress of thinking I might have herpes! I went to my gynecologist and explained what happened and she told me to compleately discard that and if I ever had any symptoms then to go to her and get tested. And this was only for one of their many tests, if they didn't do their homework with one test I wouldn't trust any of the other tests they do, just keep your money and go to a doctor.
- Submitted By Jenny Messing on 12/05/2017Good service but I needed information during the weekend and I really couldn't handle the enormous faq.
- Submitted By Chad Thomas on 11/24/2017Quick, precise service and very pleasant staff.
- Submitted By Female on 11/05/2017The prices are reeeeally low compared to other companies but the physician couldn't give me a prescription, some state law mumbo jumbo...
STD Testing 24/7 is one of the best providers of online STD testing, featuring numerous benefits for its users. Apart from offering a multitude of testing solutions, the company takes great care of user satisfaction, making sure all its clients get their money's worth. Read our in-depth STD Testing 24/7 review to learn all about the company and its services.