MyLAB Box and STD Test Express are two respectable STD testing services that we gladly recommend. To help our readers better understand the differences between them and choose the one that is a step ahead of its competitor, we have created this objective myLAB Box VS STD Test Express comparison that clearly shows which one is a slightly better choice.
- Numerous FDA-approved testing solutions & accurate results
- CLIA testing laboratory with certification in all 50 states
- Budget-friendly prices paired with quick turnaround times
- Price: $79.00
- Multitude of STD testing solutions available to customers
- Budget-friendly testing options and accurate final results
- CLIA-certified testing labs and experienced medical teams
- Price: $198.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brenda on 05/25/2019If you’re looking for a quick and secret way to test for stds, lab box is the perfect choice. The company is 100% discreet and not even my credit card report said what it really was. So, don’t worry, nobody will ever know you took an std test.
- Submitted By Shirley Shirley on 03/20/2019The whole procedure is very easy, from ordering the test to receiving your report. It took me less than 3 minutes to collect the necessary samples and I got the results before the due date. Great service, definitely recommend it.
- Submitted By Jason 36 on 03/08/2019My girl and I ordered the love box and even though she thought it was too expensive, it’s a perfect testing choice for couples who want to keep their health in check and take care of each other.
- Submitted By Ben Young on 06/01/2018I would give ZERO star !. I paid for HPV test and they DID NOT do the HPV test. I called and there was NO live operator or staff answering my call! I got a voice mail and NO ONE returned the call.
- Submitted By Amanda L. on 06/21/2018Ordered testing on a Monday, went to the lab on a Tuesday and was not contacted until the following Wednesday to let me know the lab messed up a specimen for the Trich that takes 5 days to come back. Working in medicine, I am very understanding of issues like that and know that the labs error is not a reflection of this company as they are simply the middle man in ordering the tests. Since it had been about 9 days I called the company to ask for the results of my other tests as this was a very stressful waiting period for me. Care representative on the phone was very nice and understanding but informed me that without the results for the Trich test, my testing was not considered complete and would not be released. Unable to bare the stress of waiting another 5 business days, I had to cancel that test completely in order to receive my other results (could place another order for the test at a full price). This is a policy that needs to be changed for the benefit of your customers and potentially public health had any of my results been positive.
- Submitted By IGOR R ARZUMANOV on 04/09/2018The Worst experience of my life. After providing blood sample my was in pain and the next day I had a bruise on half of my arm. This is the frit time I have such a big hematoma, and my arm still hurts. The worst part after waiting 5 days for results I receive a message “The laboratory is unable to process at this time due to insufficient sample.” I provided 2 test tubes of my blood by the way. Had to call multiple times, to explain the issue. Supervisor always unavailable they promise to call back but they do not. Had to provide another blood sample at different lab but after 3 days waiting still not getting a result. Waste of money, waist of valuable time and were injured. If I knew I would just go to my physician doctor where results are ready in 2 days, and I never had issues like that.
- Submitted By Milo Jankins on 11/22/2017Quick results and a very knowledgeable support team.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 06/29/2017Really good prices that allow people to test more often.
MyLAB Box is a relatively young company launched in 2013 in Los Angeles, California. It offers FDA-approved solutions in all 50 states and incorporates the true at-home STD testing model. Read our myLAB Box review to learn all about the company and its array of testing solutions and hear our opinion on its service and implemented policies.