We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both LetsGetChecked and Walk-In Lab and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this LetsGetChecked VS Walk-In Lab comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Simple testing procedures/top-quality certified laboratories
- Accurate and reliable tests with quick turnaround times
- Confidential results + partnership with 1,000 pharmacies
- Price: $79.00
- Modern testing labs and all-encompassing tests and panels
- Budget-friendly price tags with a price-matching policy
- Reliable test results and a user-friendly refund policy
- Price: $84.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Edward Barnes on 05/17/2018I was visiting my grandma and I contacted letsgetchecked from my laptop at her place. The user support answered in under a minute, but they just said my current location is out of their reach and recommended I consult my doctor. They didn’t answer my question or anything. After clarifying the situation, though, they took the time to lay it all out for me and turned out, they were amazing. Best customer service I ever talked to. The test itself is pretty easy to do. It all done in just a couple of minutes and all you do is wait for the result. My came back in 4 days and I tested negative thank god. All in all, great and efficient service with top user support.
- Submitted By Jack Wright on 01/20/2018Letsgetchecked helped me caught gonorrhea in time and cure it rather painlessly. The worst thing is, I can swear I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever. Seemed like a costly endeavor in the beginning but def worth it!
- Submitted By Jena Martinez on 11/30/2017Much cheaper than your regular bloodwork.
- Submitted By Mike on 11/05/2017Very easy order and quick results.
- Submitted By Ian on 10/15/2017The front desk girls were almost rude to us, everything else went without a hitch.
- Submitted By Doug M. on 08/21/2017I did the labs I couldn't possibly afford without walk-in lab, but it took me a while to get all the info from the user support.
LetsGetChecked is a reputable technology-based platform that connects individuals in need of quick and reliable health tests with some of the best screening facilities in the world. It was launched in 2014 and currently has offices in the US, the UK, and Canada. Read more about the company and its services in our comprehensive LetsGetChecked review.