With the number of new STD cases in the US hitting an all-time high, taking care of your sexual health is more important than ever. If you have made the smart decision to get tested but cannot decide between PlushCare and STD Test Express , we can help you make up your mind in a matter of minutes. View our detailed PlushCare VS STD Test Express comparison below and find out which company can provide a higher quality of service and make the whole process less uncomfortable.
- The company offers numerous testing solutions and locations
- The testing procedure is very simple, providing accurate results
- BBB accreditation and a highly experienced team of physicians
- Price: $45.00
- Multitude of STD testing solutions available to customers
- Budget-friendly testing options and accurate final results
- CLIA-certified testing labs and experienced medical teams
- Price: $198.00
Compare STD Tests
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Wanda on 11/30/2017Saves time and energy when you feel ill.
- Submitted By Jillian Walsh on 10/11/2017Excellent service but not the best choice if you have terrible internet like me.
- Submitted By Jack Mills on 09/21/2017For just 99 bucks I get to choose my own doctor and schedule an appointment whenever I want without ever leaving my house!!!
- Submitted By Gretchen Thomas on 09/05/2017They could definitely expand its service. Other than that, I like the business model.
- Submitted By Amanda L. on 06/21/2018Ordered testing on a Monday, went to the lab on a Tuesday and was not contacted until the following Wednesday to let me know the lab messed up a specimen for the Trich that takes 5 days to come back. Working in medicine, I am very understanding of issues like that and know that the labs error is not a reflection of this company as they are simply the middle man in ordering the tests. Since it had been about 9 days I called the company to ask for the results of my other tests as this was a very stressful waiting period for me. Care representative on the phone was very nice and understanding but informed me that without the results for the Trich test, my testing was not considered complete and would not be released. Unable to bare the stress of waiting another 5 business days, I had to cancel that test completely in order to receive my other results (could place another order for the test at a full price). This is a policy that needs to be changed for the benefit of your customers and potentially public health had any of my results been positive.
- Submitted By IGOR R ARZUMANOV on 04/09/2018The Worst experience of my life. After providing blood sample my was in pain and the next day I had a bruise on half of my arm. This is the frit time I have such a big hematoma, and my arm still hurts. The worst part after waiting 5 days for results I receive a message “The laboratory is unable to process at this time due to insufficient sample.” I provided 2 test tubes of my blood by the way. Had to call multiple times, to explain the issue. Supervisor always unavailable they promise to call back but they do not. Had to provide another blood sample at different lab but after 3 days waiting still not getting a result. Waste of money, waist of valuable time and were injured. If I knew I would just go to my physician doctor where results are ready in 2 days, and I never had issues like that.
- Submitted By Milo Jankins on 11/22/2017Quick results and a very knowledgeable support team.
- Submitted By Ian Black on 06/29/2017Really good prices that allow people to test more often.
STD Test Express is a well-known provider of different STD testing solutions launched back in 2007 in Chicago, Illinois. The company aims to provide its clients with affordable, quick, and private STD testing followed by accurate and reliable final results. Read our in-depth STD Test Express review to learn more about the company and its services.